These wonderful candles come in the following fragrances (please note that the candles you order will only be in their natural soy colour):
Frankincense & Myrrh
This is one of our most enchanting scents and one of our personal favourites. A heavenly blend of frankincense, myrrh, balsam, spice, patchouli and sandalwood.
If you’d like your house to smell luxurious, try 1 Million (inspired by the men’s cologne). This is a heady, masculine scent filled with spice of nutmeg and cloves with blood orange, leather and grapefruit. Another one of our personal favourites.
This is one of the most seductive fragrances we have ever used and is the beautiful feminine version of our 1 Million scent. Lady Million is a beautiful floral fragrance with hints of neroli.
Coconut & Lime
This is one of our most popular scents and an absolute classic! A refreshing combination of fresh coconut, lime, verbena and vanilla. If you’re like us and dream of relaxing on a tropical beach, this is the scent for you.
Moroccan Amber & Myrrh
Deep, exotic, mysterious, intoxicating…..this fragrance is one of our personal favourites and is earthy and spicy, with a hint of vanilla. Patchouli, amber, bay leaf and sandalwood notes. Imagine incense burning on hot coals outside your tent in the middle of the Moroccan desert.
Benefits of soy candles:
• Made from soy beans – natural and renewable
• Cleaner burning and includes no toxins or dangerous carcinogens
• They last longer and burn cooler, which means you can enjoy your candle for longer
• Biodegradable and water soluble
• Contains no herbicides or pesticides
• Better fragrance than other candles
• All candles have wooden wicks which gives you a cleaner burn with more fragrance throw and that beautiful fireplace crackling sound
HOW TO BURN SOY CANDLES.
- Burn your candle in a well ventilated room
- On your first burn, allow the candle to burn all the way across to the edge of the jar, before putting it out. This ensures your candle doesn’t ‘tunnel’
- Keep your soy candles away from drafts to avoid smoke and soot
- Ensure the wick is trimmed to about 5mm to promote an even burn
- Avoid placing your soy candle in very warm places, as they may melt
- All of the artisan candle fragrances used are made in Australia and are not tested on animals.
All of the candle fragrances used are made in Australia and are not tested on animals.
We also offer customer made items for Birthdays/Weddings and other special occasions. Please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to discuss your requirements further.